We love to worship "in spirit and in truth" as Jesus told the Samaritan woman in John 4:24. Singing "with grace in our hearts to the Lord in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs" as "the word of Christ dwells in us richly" marks our music ministry (Col. 3:16; cf. Eph. 5:19-20).
Our worship staff is committed to Christ-exalting music that intentionally seeks to ascribe to the Lord the glory due His name, praising Him in the splendor of His holiness.
With God's Word as our guide, we believe in a variety of music and instruments that express the greatness of who Jesus is and what He has done for us in His magnificent salvation. Our desire is to respond with heart-felt love and adoration.
Though our audience of ONE is the Lord, making much of Him, yet God has recreated us in Christ to actively participate in body, soul & spirit.
See below for some examples of songs currently being sung at our church:
- Come Thou Fount (by Shane and Shane)
- Be Enthroned (by Jeremy Riddle)
- Hallelujah Here Below (by Bethel Worship)
- Scars (by I Am They)
- Canvas and Clay (by Pat Barrett)
- Blessed Assurance (by Elevation Worship)
- Behold Our God (Who Has Held the Oceans)
- Before the Throne of God Above
- Rock of Salvation
- Jesus Paid it All (New Version)
- Here's My Heart
- Crown Him (Majesty) [Video]