Kids Against Hunger Event
- Date: February 3, 2018
- Time: 9:30am – 12:00pm
- Location: 280 Mowry Ave., Fremont, CA 94536
- Coordinator: Karleen Densmore
- Email: email@example.com
The Men's and Women's Ministries at Lighthouse Bible Fellowship are hosting this Kids Against Hunger event at the church, helping to feed families around the world. Everyone (13 8 years and older, with childcare provided for those younger) is invited to participate (and invite neighbors, co-workers, family and friends)! Please register for the event in advance through the KAH Bay Area site.
Updated to add a few notes to clarify some questions:
- Each packer must be at least 8 yrs old. There will be childcare provided at the church for the younger ones.
- Each person needs to register at kahbayarea.org (see link above).
- We will have a registration station set up at the church on each Sunday leading up to the event so you can register there.
- The $20 per person registration fee is used to purchase the food itself, not pay for shipping costs. You can pay by cash or check at the event - please make checks payable to “Kids Against Hunger.”
Please plan on being at the church no later than 9:30am for instructions (and donuts and coffee) so we can begin packing the food at 10:00am sharp. We should be done by 12 noon.
Please invite your co-workers, friends, and neighbors. What a great opportunity for them to come to the church and see Christ’s love in action as we help to feed hungry families around the world!