Lighthouse Bible Fellowship holds to the following doctrinal distinctives:
- Protestant: We believe in the truths captured in the five solas of the Reformation:
- Sola Scriptura (Scripture alone): That the Bible is the sole infallible rule of faith for the church
- Sola Gratia, Sola Fide, Solus Christus (grace alone, faith alone, Christ alone): That justification is not bestowed in consideration of any works or merit of our own, but by grace alone through faith alone on account of Christ's obedience and death alone
- Soli Deo Gloria (to God alone be the glory): That God rightly deserves all the glory for His sovereign work of salvation
- Monergist: We believe that God sovereignly and graciously regenerates, justifies, sanctifies and preserves those whom He has chosen in love to be united to Christ in the Gospel, and that this does not negate the responsibility of man to trust Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Credobaptist: We believe that Christian baptism is the immersion in water of a believer, in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, showing our faith in the crucified, buried and risen Savior.
- Cessationist: We believe that while many abiding spiritual gifts have been conferred on the Church for the work of the ministry, some gifts intended to communicate and confirm God's revelation have fulfilled their purpose and therefore ceased.
- Complementarian: We believe that God created mankind male and female, and that the essential equality and unity of redeemed men and women in Christ nonetheless does not negate God-ordained gender roles